Capturing amazing memories such as weddings have always been a passion for EP Digital South Africa. It seems lately that couples like to think outside the box when it comes to their videography and photography on their special day.
There are a few mistakes the new bridal couple need to try and avoid though. Never rely on your guests to take photos on your behalf. This is the biggest mistake people make to save money. Reasons why this is such a bad idea are listed below:
- Your guests will never have a clear view of the ceremony. By sitting behind the bridal couple, they miss crucial moments which you would want on film. You get one chance at this, and fact is you want to get it right.
- Everyone thinks they are a world class photographer or videographer, but these are two skills that take years and a very keen eye to master. If you want shaky, blurry and noisy images, then ask your guests to take photos and videos with their phones.
- Imagine the noise if all your guests take photos and walk around the ceremony at the same time. This is the moment you have waited for all your life, don’t let it get spoiled by disruptions during the important moments
- It might seem like a great idea, but in 10 years from now when you want to reminiscence and you are looking through your wedding album only to realize there are very few (if any) quality photos, you will have endless regrets.
Another mistake Bridal Couples make is to not have their wedding filmed. In a study 86 % of all bridal couples say that the video of their wedding have more importance than their photos. The saying that a picture speaks a thousand words became null and void the moment a person picked up a video camera to film it. With a video you get to experience every single emotion from the day, over and over. a Good Videographer will make sure they capture even the small moments. In 20 Years from now when you look at photos you will have a glimpse of how the day was, when you look at the video, you will see and hear every emotion.
If you cant afford a photographer and a videographer, an idea could be to ask your guests to give you money to pay for the services rather than wedding gifts.
Should you want us to quote on a package for you, feel free to contact us on email@example.com or 061 472 8857. Or simply fill in below contact form and we will contact you back with a detailed quote.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Wedding Videography and / or Photography’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’What services would you require’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Venue Address’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Amount of guests’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Wedding date’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Additional Comments’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Van Metzinger Music Video
As part of The #ExclusiveWeddingPackage, the Bridal Couple get to do a fun Music Video to a song of their choice! This is a unique keepsake for the couple to enjoy for the rest of their lives and something to look back on in years to come.Here is the Video of Cherise van Metzinger and Jaundre Van Metzinger done to one of their favorite songs!We are also pleased to mention that Cherise is in the running for #BrideoftheYear! You can vote for her by smsing CV886 to 36697… Not only is this couple humble but they were one of the most amazing couples to work with!Also a huge shout out to Danie van Deventer and Rudi Nel for their amazing wedding venue, Louig-Giano Wedding Village as well as Clydesdale horses "Van Dareas Clydesdale stud" ! It was such a pleasure and honor to be able to shoot the Bridal Couple's music video at the same wedding they got married at!to book EP Digital South Africa for your wedding, contact us via email – email@example.com or 061 472 8857
Posted by EP Digital South Africa on Thursday, 7 December 2017
As Part of Our Exclusive Wedding Package we now also do a Fun Music Video shoot with the Bridal Couple as a keepsake to make their Special day and even more memorable event. Included in the Basic Exclusive Package price (R9500.00) we also include:
- Behind the Scenes Photos of the Music Video Shoot
- Cinematic Highlights Clip to share with all your friends and family
- 60 – 90 min DVD of the Wedding (Including 3 x copies)
- 14 Hours coverage of your special day
Terms and Conditions do apply
Contact us now to check availability for your date:
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Exclusive Wedding Package Enquiry’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Your personal brand is what makes you stand out from the rest and unless you have a specific and unique skill,, which no one else possesses, you will be competing for every opportunity with thousands of people and businesses that are equally or more skilled or even qualified than you.
Let EP Digital South Africa help you stand out by designing a personal brand which will make allow you to stand out and be seen.
For a limited time only, EP Digital SA offer a tailor made package deal for your branding at the low price of R 1500.00 (terms and conditions apply)
For more info contact us directly at email@example.com or fill in the contact form below and we will contact you
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Branding Special – EP Digital SA’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
One of the biggest mistakes businesses do, and thus losing out on major market shares and NEW business, is to not grow with market trends and times.
With an always expanding commercial world, you and your business need to constantly fight for a place in the sun and this can be done in several ways…
- Is your business being seen?
- How effective is your marketing? Do people respond to your social media posts? Do you get inquiries from your adverts?
- How effective is my logo and stationary (ie letterheads, signatures etc)
- Do you realize that your LOGO is the first thing people and potential clients see? It is a very well known fact that people make assumptions from what they see… They judge the book by it’s cover… Simply because a logo looks good to you personally, does not mean it would be aesthetically pleasing to the people who could potentially be your client.
- What can YOU do to get your profits up, get more clients and grow your market share?
- Re-evaluate exactly what you are paying for… Are you paying an arm and a leg for an ineffective website?
- Do you pay extreme salaries to Marketing Managers who still hold on to historical ways of promoting you business, or can you not afford to employ someone who could maintain this side of your business?
In the last 100 years, technology has grown more than it has in the 2000 years before. This is because people have become more savvy. With this change in people’s behavior, it has grown more imperative to make sure you stay on top of market trends. It is more important to reevaluate and update your Brand now than ever before. Gone are the days where people were loyal to life long business associates. With the drop in our economy, people have realized that they have to also shop around to get the best service and best prices. We have, in certain ways, gone back to the prehistoric times of thinking, where survival is key. You have to put your business first. By losing focus and not willing to change for the future, chances of losing everything becomes the ugly reality.
Henry Ford once said, “Anyone who stops learning is Old, whether twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in Life is to keep your mind young”, so why should it be any different for your business?
“Let EP Digital take the guess work out of how to make your business grow. With more than 10 Years experience in the Entertainment and corporate worlds, we know what works. We make it our business to keep up to date with market trends within your individual industries. At a faction of the cost of hiring your own Marketing Manager, you cannot afford to not use us to market your business. Your Brand is our Brand… that is the slogan that will take your business to the next level” – Emanuel Pietersen, CEO/Creative Director (EP Digital)
We strive for perfection and therefor want to bring you a website made to impress!
In the meantime contact us on email@example.com and we would gladly assist!
See you soon 🙂
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Contact us’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]